WANT LIST!!!


For Orders Email us at sdrcomics@gmail.com for more info.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Captain N12 pin-up


I promised Motmot that I do a pin-up on Captain N12 and I do hope he likes this one much as I could muster, my steam is off lately and Captain N12's release is coming pretty nearly this July and we are all excited on releasing it to the unprepared public. Motmot told me just now that I forgot to put on Captain N12's logo which is a phallic symbol as best that I can describe it which to my dismay I haven't noticed on one of his drawings. heheheh.sorry dude, next time or we can always photoshop it or something. Now on to doing my own thing, which is still nada. A two pager Bobo the Clown story. Hope you net folks like this. Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is something bothering you with this post?